MT5 Grey Label
MT5 Grey Label is a the latest trading platform software developed by Meta for forex, metals, crypto, stock, and indices trading. It is the most advanced online FX trading platform software currently available in the market.
The term MT5 Grey Label refers to renting a portion of a Mt5 main Label user’s licencing rights.
Grey Label has a lower setup fee than white label and does not require any technical operations.
It is ideal for brokers on a tight budget and new Introducing Brokers (IB).
MT5 Grey Label is appropriate for brokers who only trade directly with clients using the B-book model.
Price: Main Label > White Label > Grey Label
- MT4 Grey Label System (manager only);
- Company Website;
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM);
- Payment Gateway (PSP) Integration;
- Live Chat Integration
- PSP Integration
- MAM/ PAMM / Copy Trading (Optional).
Based on their specific requirements, we can provide start-up companies with either a complete MT5 grey label solution or a single component.
The following are the advantages of MT5 Grey Label:
2. There will be no comprehensive documentation.
3.In MT5 Grey Label, customers can have their own branded website.
4. Compatibility with nearly every automated trading system MQL5 is used to create the vast majority of EAs on the market. Customers can trade more easily because MT4 can easily support the operation of EA. This is also MT5’s strongest suit.
5.Quick Installation: Within one week; We provide 24/7-hour technical support; No technical operation required
6.The ability to change leverage and spread
Disadvantages of Grey Label :
1.MT5 grey label can only execute B-book trades.
2. Lack of Independence
3. No Uniqueness