MT4 Grey Label
MT4 Grey Label is a trading platform software developed by Meta for forex, Metals, crypto, stock, and Indices trading. It is the most sophisticated online FX trading platform software currently available.
MT4 Grey Label refers to renting a portion of a White Label user’s licensing rights. Grey Label has a lower setup charge than white label and requires no technical operations. It is suited for brokers with a limited budget and Introducing Brokers (IB) who are just starting business.
MT4 Grey Label is appropriate for brokers that only trade directly with clients using the B-book model.
Price: Main Label > White Label > Grey Label
GreyLabel Turnkey System includes:
1. MT4 Grey Label System (manager only);
2. Company Website;
3. Customer Relationship Management System(CRM);
4. Payment Gateway (PSP) Integration;
5. Live Chat Installation
6. Optional – PAMM / MAM / Copy Trading
We can provide start-up companies with either a whole MT4 grey label solution or a single component, based on their specific needs.
The benefits of MT4 Grey Label are as follows:
2. No heavy documentation
3.Customers can have their own branded Website in MT4 Grey Label
4. Support nearly every automatic trading system The majority of EAs on the market are created with MQL4. MT4 can easily support the operation of EA, making trading easier for customers. This is also MT4’s greatest advantage.
5.Quick Installation: Within one week; We offer 7/24-hour technical assistance; No requirement for technical operation
6.Ability to modify leverage and spread
Disadvantages of MT4 Grey label –
1.The MT4 grey label can only execute B-book trades
2. No Independence
3. No Uniqueness